WHAT WE OFFER
When done by our team of professionals, you can feel confident that teeth whitening will be an effective procedure with immediate results. When you leave our office, your teeth will be obviously brighter and whiter.
Whether you are dealing with discoloration or stains or you just want to improve the overall look of your smile, teeth whitening is an effective solution.
- Genetics: The color of your teeth can be affected by genetics. If a certain shade is common in your family, there’s a good chance your teeth will be that color too.
- Aging: Teeth will become more yellow as time passes because tooth enamel gets thinner as you get older.
- Wear and Tear: Your teeth can suffer impacts from contact sports or everyday accidents that can cause them to chip or crack.
- Diet: The drinks and food that you consume each day can wear down your teeth. Highly acidic or sugary drinks and food are more damaging to your teeth than others.
- Lifestyle: Tobacco, in any form, can cause teeth discoloration and staining. It may leave brown or yellow stains and can cause damage to your gums and your overall health.
Why Professional Teeth Whitening Is Best
If you’re interested in professional teeth whitening, call to schedule an appointment today. We will help you get the bright, beautiful, gleaming smile you have always wanted and that you will be proud to show off.